ACES HUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
    thelomeleisea
    thelomeleisea

Maungawhau Campus closed today Reflections assignment  Empty Maungawhau Campus closed today Reflections assignment

Thu May 05, 2022 4:58 am
    Morena Team

With school being closed today we would like you to work on the following reflections assignment by answering the following questions

1. What is your favourite memory from term 1 and why?

2. What was your favourite Project moment?

3. What are two things you will take away from the visit of the Polynesian panthers?

4. With the change to orange traffic lights system how do you feel about being recommended to wear masks.

If not please explain why in three sentences

5. Write 50 words on what I did over the holidays

6. We willl begin to be serving food in term 2. List below what lunches you would like us to make

7. What is your temperature for today and your goal for the following areas below

Attendance

Attitude (values)

Achievement (schoolwork to complete)

Please copy. Fill and send by response

Nga Mihi
    Thelo
    LoganB

Maungawhau Campus closed today Reflections assignment  Empty Re: Maungawhau Campus closed today Reflections assignment

Mon May 09, 2022 10:11 am
    1. What is your favourite memory from term 1 and why? paintball because it was fun shooting eachother

2. What was your favourite Project moment? at campus conectins when we made the egg drop chellange

3. What are two things you will take away from the visit of the Polynesian panthers? ----

4. With the change to orange traffic lights system how do you feel about being recommended to wear masks. its a bit annoying because its hard to breath

If not please explain why in three sentences.

5. Write 50 words on what I did over the holidays i dont want to talk about it

6. We willl begin to be serving food in term 2. List below what lunches you would like us to make

1. more pies
    2. burgers
    3. hot chips

7. What is your temperature for today and your goal for the following areas below 7

Attendance 90%

Attitude (values) follow the aces values andd respect other students

Achievement (schoolwork to complete). compleat as much schoolwork as possible.

thelomeleisea likes this post

DanaeN

Maungawhau Campus closed today Reflections assignment  Empty Re: Maungawhau Campus closed today Reflections assignment

Mon May 09, 2022 10:12 am
    1. paint ball why cause it was honestly the only thing i liked but either than that for this term i wanna involve my self more in things aces do.

Tupo

Mon May 09, 2022 10:13 am
    1) it was going paintball & enjoying the moment of shooting my mates
    2) making a song with my group
    3) be grateful for being able to be treated the same as everyone
    4) i feel 50/50 because sometimes i cant breathe with a mask on but its good so we dont have to wear it around
    5) over the holidasy i went to my aunties gradution for graduating on getting her bachelors in teaching & after went to a restraunt to celebrate ,
    also during the holidays ive been playing basketball with my famliy , and going out to the movies & going out at night to ride scooters . then on the last week of my holidays i went to my cousins 21st
    6) burgers , chips , pizza
    7) 9 and my goal is to be a 10m at the end of the day

thelomeleisea likes this post

MatthewU

Maungawhau Campus closed today Reflections assignment  Empty Matthews reply to topic

My favorite memory from term 1 would have to be getting out of the house and being able to talk to people that are not on a computer screen.

That is a hard one my favorite project would have to be art around town.

1. i would have to take away the moment i met him.

2. i would take a way the uncomfortable chair i sat on.

I dont really like the masks there uncomfortable.

i ate slept i relaxed i talked i played on the playstation i watched movies i went to the movies and ate popcorn and drunk mountain dew from a big cup then i went home and relaxed had a barbecue went to bed. ( i cant be bothered writing any more with this stupid auto correct on !!!!!!)

my attendance is 100%

my attitude is ok.

from Matthew.
    DomanicV
    DomanicV

1) paintball was my favourite memory in term 1 because everyone enjoyed shooting each other
    2) cresendo was my favourite project we all particapate in every lesson
    3) what i learnt in polynesian panthers was one of them could sing and they were all famous by joining the polynesian panthers
    Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum