ACES HUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
    Bryant
    Bryant

Whanau: How To Request A Whanau Account For The ACES Hub Empty Whanau: How To Request A Whanau Account For The ACES Hub

Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:21 pm
    Kia ora Whanau and caregivers, 

If you would like to request an ACES HUB account for yourself please email or text your Student's campus leader or roopu tutor. If you do not know this information you can contact the school directly at 

Email: admin @ aces. school. nz   (No spaces!)
    Phone: 09 302 0426

They will then inform me, and I will create an account for you. This process may seem lengthy, but it is done to ensure that only approved users are allowed on the Hub to keep students and staff safe. 

What does an account allow me to do? 

With an account you will be able to access the Hub, view your student's work, their personal folder, communicate directly with staff, and receive updates on attendance, I.E.Ps, and term reports. 

Will other whanau be able to see my student's personal folder? 

No, this will be restricted to only those given permission (e.g. the roopu leader, campus leader, the student, and their approved whanau). 

Do I have to have an account? 

No, at this point it is not required but will be helpful if you wish to follow your student's progress. 

Questions, Comments, Concerns? 

Email: admin @ aces. school. nz   (No spaces!)
    Phone: 09 302 0426
    Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum