ACES HUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
    Bryant
    Bryant

3. How to Host and Post an Image [Updated!] Empty 3. How to Host and Post an Image [Updated!]

Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:26 pm
    New and Improved Image Posting button! Thanks for the feedback, let me know if this one works better for you! 

URL to share to students: https://youtu.be/YNGA9XfJ4as

Video instructions: 

Text instructions:

1) Open the thread you want to post an image in (or a new thread if you're creating the project!) 

2) Press the blue "Reply to topic" button at the top right OR scroll down to the Quick Reply section at the bottom of the thread. 

3) Press the "Host an image" button. It is the button that looks like a picture with a floppy disc in front of it, four buttons left of the Youtube Button. If you hover your mouse over it it should say "Host an image"

4) Select your image. If you want to select multiple images for one post hold down the CTRL button if on Windows, or the Command button if on MAC (Mac users correct me if this is wrong!) and oress "Open" or whatever the Mac button is. 

5) The icon you pressed will play a loading animation, if the pictures haven't shown up see if this animation is still going and wait. It shouldn't take more than a minute if you've only posted one or two pictures.  If on editor mode the pictures will load directly into the post, if not they will look something like

Code:
    [img] https://imgur.com/aajadsalk.png[/img]
    and that's what we want to see Smile don't mess with that! 

6) Press Send when you're ready for it to post!

JuneACES and Frances like this post

JuneACES
    JuneACES

3. How to Host and Post an Image [Updated!] Empty Re: 3. How to Host and Post an Image [Updated!]

Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:50 am
    Thank you Bryant I will have to practise uploading vids

Frances likes this post

Frances
    Frances

3. How to Host and Post an Image [Updated!] Empty Refresher reminder

Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:40 am
    Hi Bryant, 

Just finished watching your video.  Thanks heaps.  haha I definitely had difficulties trying to upload my lessons from my desktop and the team helped me.  However in saying this, my work uploaded successfully because I ended up screen shot my work and posted it up on the Hub because it was too big I think.  I may need support with this please.  Thanks
    Sponsored content

3. How to Host and Post an Image [Updated!] Empty Re: 3. How to Host and Post an Image [Updated!]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum